|Ann Dorais, M.A. CCC-SLP|
- Welcome, I hope you enjoy your blog visit. This blog was designed to educate, provide homework, and provide lots of resources.
Fix articulation issues with the palatometer technology ( a visual computer display) .
It EFFECTIVE, EFFICENT and so ENJOYABLE.
- Ann received her communication disorders and Speech Language Pathology degrees (BA, MA) at Indiana University.
- She moved to Pleasant Grove Utah in 2000 and has 4 children and two grandsons. Her husband, Mike is a geologist at BYU, She has gotten to travel abroad to many interesting places with him, from Hawaii, Greece, and recently to New Zealand and Canary Islands (La Palma).
- She worked in the Public School System in two different states.
- She is currently working part-time as Clinical Educator at Brigham Young University supervising graduate students.
- She has been in the field for 14 years.
- She has her own private practices, the owner of " A+ Speech Therapy" and Speech Connection Plus and AK Speech Consultants.
- Her professional interests include stuttering, voice, literacy, social skills, articulation and accent modification.
- She uses the "SmartPalate System (Palatometer technology) to remediate resistive articulation problems, tongue thrust and help with accent reduction.
- She started the Summer Intensive Speech Program ( 2009- to present). It is now going on it's fifth year.
You can email her at her email: email@example.com or call her at (801) 372-4383
OFFICE ADDRESS; University Office Park, 1379 South, 740 E Orem, UT, 84097
DIRECTIONS: Go to the intersection of 800 E, University Pkwy. go south to 1350 S, to University Office Park, by Dexter Law.