Saturday, January 22, 2022

HOME OFFICE REMODEL COMPLETED

Welcome to my new home office

 I switched from paying for an office in Orem to my home office after covid.  I am now located in P.G. (635 Dalton Drive, P.G, Ut, 84062)

My situation has changed where I downsized my private practice and I am now working full time for Alpine School District as a speech therapist and I am  taking just a few part-time clients in the afternoons. The home office finally got remodeled.  It took way way  longer than expected due to lumber shortage, etc.

Here are a few pictures of the completed remodel.

BEFORE REMODEL OLD OFFICE PICTURES

It's not bad but I didn't like the way the desk furniture cut into the room.  And I didn't like the high walls were wasted space. 



AFTER REMODEL OFFICE PICS; We replaced the old carpet with new hard wood floors. 


We added a vaulted bookshelf with a ladder and replaced the old light with a new light not seen in these two photos yet. I had the desk go across the bookshelf verses cutting into the room. Now we can still have a desk, a sitting area and a table area for card games or for eating, etc.